The fish like shape, 3D eyes and flashy WTP® tape make the Revelators® appear as a feeding fish. The appearance, vibration and sound will attract fish from long distances. The unique body design and the rear fin rotators off set from one side to the other, make each rotation different from the other. There are two holes in the rear and two holes in the front which give you a wider range of actions to choose from. This will give your flies, spoons, and other fine lures the extra action you need to catch the big one.
- We recommend leader length from 15” to 45”, 22” is a good number to start with.
- We use 16" leader length when using fly's with the 5" Mini Revelator®
- 18" to 22" leader length when using fly's with the 8" Revelator®
- 24" to 30" leader length when using spoons with either Revelator®
- 42" to 60" when running our cut bait head The Shock Wave®.
There are two swivels attached to the Revelators®, one in the front and one in the rear.
Caution, always attach the ball bearing swivel in one of the holes in the front. Attach the standard swivel in one of the holes in the rear, this will improve lure action. The Revelators® are suitable for fresh or saltwater fishing.
Have a great day fishing.